Tuesday 26 June 2012

Blood Angels Terminator Librarian Conversion Done!

I built this model quite a while ago however never got around to building it.  The model itself was built in honor of a terminator librarian's heroic performance in a game against grey knights and after I enjoyed putting together a jump pack version in the same style (grey knights troop pack mixed with death company pack).
This model was done in the same way, grey knights terminator pack mixed with some regular terminator bits, death company bits and a forge world Blood Angels shoulder pad.
Here's the initial conversion:


And the final result! - 






And well it wouldn't be the same without the obligatory action shot, what else would a termie librarian be seen fighting but stealers?? comments are welcome, let me know what you think!

EDIT: I'm told that the highlights may be far too different in colour to the main body and as such need a darker shade, so I may well re-paint them once I get an 'in the middle' blue sorted, well this is what feedback is for eh!.